Growing microgreens, such as wheatgrass and broccoli, is quick, easy and rewarding. Within 7-14 days, you will begin to enjoy the fruits of your labour!
Why is growing wheatgrass and other microgreens so rewarding?
- You know what’s in it and can be confident that it is pesticide and insecticide free.
- It’s quick! Within 7-14 days you will have fully grown produce.
- It’s easy to grow and won’t take up much room in your house.
- It gives you a direct connection to the food you consume – no middleman!
- It is sustainable and economical – no unnecessary packaging, no harmful toxins in the earth.
- It is a great activity to teach children about green living, food production and the growing cycle.
- It is good for your body and soul!