1. Soak half a cup of organic seeds (mung beans, sunflowers etc.) overnight in a bowl of fresh filtered water.
2. The next morning, drain water and rinse well
3. Place in a damp sprouting back (cheese cloth or nut milk bag) or a sprouting glass jar with a cheese cloth cover or mesh.
4. Every morning and night rinse the sprouts to keep them wet and mould-free.
5. Continue the process for desired length of days, usually 2-5 days.
6. Rinse well with fresh water and serve immediately. Yields approximately 2-3 cups.