Postage & Delivery Costs – How Does it Work at Australian Wheatgrass?
Australian Wheatgrass offers Free Delivery to Australian addresses for orders over AU$199.00. Orders under $199.00 are at a capped-rate of $10.00 per order. Up to 25kg for local orders and 5kg anywhere else are charged at this $10.00 rate. Interstate orders are charged $3.50 for each additional 5kg amount. This takes away the guessing.
It is free delivery Australia-Wide for orders over $199.00
Shipping & Delivery
• Australian Wheatgrass endeavours to process and ship your order as soon as possible. During busy times, this may be up to 48-72 hours after payment is received.
• Depending on the nature of your order, it may be necessary to split your order. Some items may be shipped to you directly from the distributor. If you have an incomplete order arrive, please don’t stress. The parcels have probably been split up.
• Australian Wheatgrass is sometimes at the mercy of importers and distributors, Australia Post and Couriers.
• Delivery could take up to 10 business days to remote and rural areas. General rule of thumb – if you live in any of the major city areas, your order should take 1-3 days business days. Regional and country areas may take longer.
SIGNATURE ON DELIVERY: all products/orders of higher value will require a signature on delivery. Sometimes, it may be worth putting your work address as the delivery point. If you have an issue with someone from the courier/postal service who delivered your order (eg. dumped over the fence, no signature requested), then please feel free to let me know. I would strongly recommend contacting your local Post Office to report any inappropriate actions from their delivery driver. We need to let them know if their service is rubbish.
Orders “Returned To Sender” due to customer non-pick up will attract a re-send fee equivalent to the original shipping cost. This includes any products with Free Delivery throughout the site. The Free Delivery only includes the original delivery cost and not any subsequent cost. This is obviously not the case if an error in delivery was the fault of Australian Wheatgrass.
My Order Hasn’t Arrived
Your order will always get to you whether it involves re-sending or tracking down but please understand that we don’t have control over another individual’s actions (or lack of) when they are located hundreds or thousands of kilometres away. This includes Australia Post employees and contractors and private courier drivers.
Returns & Replacements
Australian Wheatgrass is a small business and is happy to offer a flexible approach to Returns & Replacements. Each case will be best dealt with on an individual basis but within the following framework:
1. Incorrect selection by Customer: Australian Wheatgrass will provide a refund, exchange or store credit once the item/s are returned in the original, undamaged packaging within 14-days of being received by the customer. The original shipping cost incurred to send you your item/s will not be refunded (this includes Free Delivery items as a cost was incurred for shipping). Return shipping to Australian Wheatgrass is at the customer’s expense and must be sent as “Registered” or “Receipted Delivery”. Returns must be authorised by Australian Wheatgrass prior to you sending. Please Email Australian Wheatgrass at email@example.com
2. Product/s Arrive Damaged or “Dead on Arrival”: If a write-off, customer is asked to return the product to base (may vary depending on product). Postage costs for this leg will also be refunded or credited to the customer. If rectifying the product requires a replacement component, a new one will be sent at no additional cost. Please email a couple of photos of the damage to ensure the correct part/item is replaced. Australian Wheatgrass must be notified of damaged goods within 3 business days of receipt of your order.
3. Customer receives incorrect item/s and it is clearly different to your original order, an exchange and replacement will be happily provided. The cost of returning the incorrect item back to Australian Wheatgrass will be refunded or provided to the equivalent value of goods that can be included with the correct item when it is sent to you. Your choice!
4. Australian Wheatgrass will not accept returns or exchanges on Fresh Wheatgrass, Sprouts or Seeds. Australian Wheatgrass will not accept return of goods which have been opened or used in any way. Lastly, Australian Wheatgrass will not accept the return and refund of goods just because you have ‘found them cheaper somewhere else’ after your purchase.
5. Returned products must not have writing, address labels or stamps affixed directly to the outside retail box. Please wrap or box-up and address accordingly.